Bay Fishing Mama

Default Change format in word document

My word doc. has a box around the text. I can't make changes, add or copy to
another document. The whole document goes black when I try to select. I
need to make revisions. Previously I was able to fully access. Don't know
what happened. I don't want to retype.
Shauna Kelly

Hi

Have you activated Word? To do that, do Help Activate Product. If you get
a message saying "This product has already been activated", you're OK.
Otherwise, go through the activation proces.

If that doesn't solve the problem, post back and let us know what version of
Word you have.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word