Megh

Default How do I copy Cells in a Template?

I downloaded the Meeting Minutes Template from Microsoft and I'm currently
having trouble using it. The template has space for 4 agenda items. I want
to record 10 agenda items. When I try to copy these cells and insert them
they do not format properly in the table (they run across to the right). Can
someone tell me how to copy them properly?

Charles Kenyon

Try using the agenda wizard to set up your minutes.

Otherwise, the template is a table. You have to copy and paste table rows.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Megh" wrote in message
I downloaded the Meeting Minutes Template from Microsoft and I'm currently
having trouble using it. The template has space for 4 agenda items. I
want
to record 10 agenda items. When I try to copy these cells and insert them
they do not format properly in the table (they run across to the right).
Can
someone tell me how to copy them properly?

Charles Kenyon

Your formats within cells should be controlled by styles. Are they the same?

I've got the agenda wizard under the Other Documents tab in the File New
dialog.
--

"Megh" wrote in message
I downloaded the Meeting Minutes Template from Microsoft and I'm
currently
having trouble using it. The template has space for 4 agenda items. I
want
to record 10 agenda items. When I try to copy these cells and insert
them
they do not format properly in the table (they run across to the
right).
Can
someone tell me how to copy them properly?

Copying cells in template Megh Microsoft Word Help 1 November 10th 05 04:21 PM
Global/Master Template [email protected] New Users 1 October 27th 05 03:34 PM
Copy Cells John F Tables 1 February 22nd 05 08:30 PM
VBA to Copy Template styles to many documents...is this OK? Barry Millman Microsoft Word Help 1 January 18th 05 10:06 AM
Can't copy Autotext to new template Anita Microsoft Word Help 1 January 14th 05 09:02 PM