Emerald53

Default I want to get rid of blue underlining in a table cell.

Ièm using a table to create spine labels for books. Every so often, the
formatting changes, the text is spread apart and is underlined in blue.
Nothing i do will change this.

And while ièm asking questions, how do you tell your keyboard that English
Canadian text doesnèt have accentsÉ Very frustrating!

Thanks!

Emerald53

I don't think so. How would i tell? It only happens in some of the cells, and
not all the time.

Yes, i realize that about switching the language to American. I just wonder
why the accents are there in place of some keys when the language is listed
as English. Doesn't really matter - it's just me obsessing over this.

Marcia

"Emerald53" wrote in message
Ièm using a table to create spine labels for books. Every so often, the
formatting changes, the text is spread apart and is underlined in blue.
Nothing i do will change this.

And while ièm asking questions, how do you tell your keyboard that English
Canadian text doesnèt have accentsÉ Very frustrating!

Thanks!

You can use an international keyboard even when the language is set to U.S.
This turns the quote keys and some others into "dead keys" that produce
accents over letters.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Any chance Word is interpreting your spine labels as "Internet or

network
paths"?

You need to change your keyboard from international to US.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.