notloiseweiss

Default Decimal Point alignment

I am making a table in Word and I need to align numbers in a column so that
the decimal points line up. However, some of my numbers have parenthesis
around them, and some of my numbers have * after them. My data looks like:

7.94**
(139.63)
10.47*
18.18
(7.87)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Insert a decimal tab stop into the cells in which the numbers will be used.
To inset a tab inside a table, use Ctrl+tab.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP