BShaarani

Default The infamous repagination error.

I have a 41 page document based on a corporate template. It has headnotes and
endnotes on every page, and the document is full of tables. When I enter data
into a table that causes it to span multiple pages, the mass page-
incrementation begins and I hit the several 1000 of pages.

Steps I've tried: checking the table, head and end note style paragraph
settings to ensure the Keep together options are not checked off. Disabling
reading layout viewing. Tried the Open & Repair.

Unfortunately, I can't try the Tables To Text solution because I need to keep
my tables for future editing.

Are there any solutions? Oh, yes, I'm using Word 2003 on an XP platform. Any
help would be greatly appreciated, I've been wracking my brain over here.

Thanks in advance.