Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DEB04

Default Pasting the Same Data into multiple cells of a table

How do I paste the same data (name & address text) into multiple table cells,
when I click 'paste' it spreads the name address words around into all the
available fields, rather than pasting all the words I want into each of the
cells.

I know it's something simple but cannot work it out.

Please help!

Thank you,

DEB04
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables