Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
trxie

Default How do I recover a document I deleted after auto recovery?

I save everything to my flash drive. Today, I lost my flashdrive.
I really need something I was working on last night. My computer "auto
recovered" it but I didn't keep it because I just saved it to my flashdrive.
Is there anything I can do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

No, except learn from the experience and save to the hard drive and then use
Windows Explorer to copy to the Flash Drive.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP