Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alice

Default Trying to copy my pictures from Kodak Share onto CD Rom help step

I am new at this game I hav downloaded my computer with the images from my
digital camera. I have now deleted andenhanced these pictures and want to
take a CD Rom copy of them so that I can send to family and friends by post.

Can anyone out there help me step by step (a bit thinck) I have to use
Kodak Share as that is the make of camera I have

Many thanks for anyone that can help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Kodak share is just the software for downloading the photos from camera to
your hard disk (and a startlingly cruddy piece of software it is too). But
the downloaded pictures are just run-of-the-mill JPGs. You put them onto
your CD (if you haved a CD burner, not just a CD player) using whatever
burning software came with the CD or computer. That part of the process has
nothing to do with Kodak. Nor with Word.