dakkaynak

Default Printing/Previewing Pictures/autoshapes/drawings??

Hello,

My Word (2002) doesn't show drawings, textboxes, autoshapes in print preview
and print them, unless I make them a .jpeg. But it used to - I'm thinking
this has something to do with the automatic updates.

Please help - I use drawings/charts all the time and this has become very
inconvenient for me!

Thanks,

Derya
Jay Freedman

Hi Derya,

In Tools Options Print, make sure the box for "Drawing objects" is
checked. But making graphics into jpg's shouldn't have any effect... I don't
know what that's about.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman