Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
BK

Default center text heading in a column

I'm working on a table and I'm having trouble centering text for headings in
a column. I've used the centering icons off the tool bar, but it will not
center. The text moves either too far right or left. Any suggestions??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 06:48:02 -0800, "BK"
wrote:

I'm working on a table and I'm having trouble centering text for headings in
a column. I've used the centering icons off the tool bar, but it will not
center. The text moves either too far right or left. Any suggestions??

With the cursor in a cell used for a heading, go to Format
Paragraph. Besides setting the Alignment box to "Centered", make sure
the left and right indents have the same value (both 0" or both the
same other number), and that the Special box is set to "(none)".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman