Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carsten

Default Converting from lotus wordpro

How do I open a document written in lotus wordpor in eord 2003.

I have recieved a file named *.lwp and I cannot open it
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

Word cannot import native-format Lotus WordPro files. If you
have WordPro, use it to "save as" to Word (.doc) or Rich Text
Format (.rtf) files, both of which Word can open. Or you might
consider a third-party conversion program such as Dataviz
Conversions Plus (
http://www.dataviz.com/products/conv...lus/index.html ).

Carsten wrote:

How do I open a document written in lotus wordpor in eord 2003.

I have recieved a file named *.lwp and I cannot open it

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carsten

Thank you. I know I can't do that. But I do not have conversions plus and do
not want to buy it. Anyone who knows a free program?

Carsten

Carsten wrote:

How do I open a document written in lotus wordpor in eord 2003.

I have recieved a file named *.lwp and I cannot open it

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Very few of the commercial filters provide for Word Pro, so the chances of
finding a free one to do this are very slim indeed - but by all means try
Google.