Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Curtis A. Bagne

Default How do I fix broken links entirely within Word?

Word 2002 (10.2627.2625)

Most of the links that I create work fine. But I can not fix some after both
deleting and inserting both the bookmark and the hyperlink. Both the bookmark
and the hyperlink are within the same Word document. The failed links just
take me back to the beginning of the same document, which has over 100 pages.