jhoutz

Default Search query

I am creating a rather large document for use by many people. I would like
to burn it to disc so individuals can access the document, transport the
document, but not edit the document. Upon opening the document I would like
to have a prompt to alow the user to search the document for a word or
phrase. How do I do this. I would also like the user to be able to return
to the beginning of the document at any point in reading it by hitting a
keyboard button or a button inserted in the document. How do I do this. My
document will consist of 5 t0 7 chapters of reference material and be approx.
700 pages long. Help Please - I am open to any suggestions.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?amhvdXR6?=,

Unless you, and the users you're targeting all have Word 2003, it sounds like
you should look at PDF format.

I am creating a rather large document for use by many people. I would like
to burn it to disc so individuals can access the document, transport the
document, but not edit the document. Upon opening the document I would like
to have a prompt to alow the user to search the document for a word or
phrase. How do I do this. I would also like the user to be able to return
to the beginning of the document at any point in reading it by hitting a
keyboard button or a button inserted in the document. How do I do this. My
document will consist of 5 t0 7 chapters of reference material and be approx.
700 pages long.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org