Cruser

Default Mail/Merge to Labels

Is there a way to mail merge to a partial sheet of address labels? My issue
is that I need to do "progress mailings" as ticket reservations are
received, but these may not use an entire sheet (of 30) labels, leaving
useable labels on a partial page. Am using an Access query as the source
for the data.

Thanks in advance, all you MVPs, for the work you do here!

Cruser

Thanks very much, Graham. I had pretty much come to that conclusion, but
needed "MVP confirmation"!

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
The only way is to insert an appropriate number of blank records in the
data
file.

Cruser wrote:
Is there a way to mail merge to a partial sheet of address labels?
My issue is that I need to do "progress mailings" as ticket
reservations are received, but these may not use an entire sheet (of
30) labels, leaving useable labels on a partial page. Am using an
Access query as the source for the data.

Thanks in advance, all you MVPs, for the work you do here!

labels - Avery 5166 [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 05 04:19 PM
print labels only john Microsoft Word Help 2 December 16th 04 07:56 AM
Change labels to envelopes Jugglertwo Microsoft Word Help 1 December 6th 04 06:24 PM
Labels Jeana Microsoft Word Help 2 December 2nd 04 11:03 PM
preview of labels in Word do not show outline of labels anymore makingfaces Microsoft Word Help 2 December 1st 04 01:32 PM