Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Timothy

Default Why are the actual Top and Right Margins larger than the Settings?

According to the Page Setup window, my margin settings are correct and when I
view the document they also seem to be correct. However, when I print the
document the top margin is always .50" larger than my setting and the right
margin is always .25" larger than my setting. I've adjusted all four margins
to different settings ranging from .50" to 1.50" and each time, regardless of
the setting, the top margin is printed a half-inch larger and the right
margin is printed a quarter-inch larger. The left and bottom margins are
printed the correctly (same as the setting) in each case.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

Reinstall or upgrade your printer driver.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Timothy" wrote in message
According to the Page Setup window, my margin settings are correct

and when I
view the document they also seem to be correct. However, when I

print the
document the top margin is always .50" larger than my setting and

the right
margin is always .25" larger than my setting. I've adjusted all

four margins
to different settings ranging from .50" to 1.50" and each time,

regardless of
the setting, the top margin is printed a half-inch larger and the

right
margin is printed a quarter-inch larger. The left and bottom

margins are
printed the correctly (same as the setting) in each case.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TedMi

Tools -- Options -- Print
Uncheck Allow A4/Letter resizing.
--
Ted

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Timothy

Default Why are the actual Top and Right Margins larger than the Setti

I followed your instructions and it worked like a charm. THANKS for the
advice!
Tim

"Timothy" wrote in message
According to the Page Setup window, my margin settings are correct

and when I
view the document they also seem to be correct. However, when I

print the
document the top margin is always .50" larger than my setting and

the right
margin is always .25" larger than my setting. I've adjusted all

four margins
to different settings ranging from .50" to 1.50" and each time,

regardless of
the setting, the top margin is printed a half-inch larger and the

right
margin is printed a quarter-inch larger. The left and bottom

margins are
printed the correctly (same as the setting) in each case.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Timothy

I appreciate your reply!
Tim

"TedMi" wrote:

Tools -- Options -- Print
Uncheck Allow A4/Letter resizing.
--
Ted

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

Glad I could help.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Timothy" wrote in message
According to the Page Setup window, my margin settings are

correct
and when I
view the document they also seem to be correct. However, when I

print the
document the top margin is always .50" larger than my setting

and
the right
margin is always .25" larger than my setting. I've adjusted all

four margins
to different settings ranging from .50" to 1.50" and each time,

regardless of
the setting, the top margin is printed a half-inch larger and

the
right
margin is printed a quarter-inch larger. The left and bottom

margins are
printed the correctly (same as the setting) in each case.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Connie Connie is offline

I tried your suggestion and still, the lower margin is close to 2". On the
preview page, the text appears to be right on the bottom line of the page.
This is way past frustrating.