Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Manuel Maza

Default Error on Search on Word.mvps.org

Hi,

I went though the website http://word.mvps.org/ . I have clicked on
different areas and there is no problem to access
"John McGhie" wrote in message
All:

For the past two years, we have suffered an intractable problem with
searching on our website, http://word.mvps.org

The search has returned wrong results: sometimes, results from other
sites on the same server.

Server administrator Karl Petersen believes this problem is now fixed.

So please email any remaining problems with the search directly to me
at this email address.

Note: this message is massively cross-posted. Don't post a reply to
this message and expect me to see it -- I won't -- I do not have
enough hours in the day to read this many newsgroups!!

Many thanks

John McGhie
Webmaster