Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BK

Default mail merge on 2 per page

Using Word 2000 and have set up the Word document to print 2 per page. Now
I'm having trouble getting the mail merge to work correctly.

When I set up both "logical" pages to be the main document, I get two
letters to the same recipient on one "physical" page.

However, when I set up only one of the 2 pages per sheet to be my main
document, I only get one printed on each full-size sheet of paper.

Can anyone help?????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You will need a Next Record field before the first mergefield in the
second "logical" page.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"BK" wrote in message
Using Word 2000 and have set up the Word document to print 2 per page.
Now I'm having trouble getting the mail merge to work correctly.

When I set up both "logical" pages to be the main document, I get two
letters to the same recipient on one "physical" page.

However, when I set up only one of the 2 pages per sheet to be my main
document, I only get one printed on each full-size sheet of paper.

Can anyone help?????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BK

Doug

Thanks. Everything also seems to work if I completely delete the entire
second "logical" page and just work with the first half-page size document.
We are definitely up and running now!!