Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ardell

Default Pulsing - Word is calculating word count

Using Word 2002 - My status bar keeps pulsing every few minutes flashing
"Word is calculating word count" How do I shut that off? Recently
installed WorkShare DeltaView, that's when this started. Thanks for any
help. It's really annoying.
Ardell

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Uncle Joe

"Ardell" wrote in message ...
Using Word 2002 - My status bar keeps pulsing every few minutes flashing "Word is calculating word count"
How do I shut that off? Recently installed WorkShare DeltaView, that's when this started. Thanks for any
help. It's really annoying.
Ardell

Since the Word status bar only started pulsating after the installation of
WorkShare DeltaView, suggest uninstalling WorkShare DeltaView.

If you don't want to do that, suggest you contact Workshare's customer
support for assistance since it seems 99% likely that there's a problem with
WorkShare DeltaView's macro. Workshare's customer support is at:

http://www.workshare.com/support/sup...u_contact.aspx

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Johnny Appleseed

Did you get an answer? I have the same problem in Word 2002, only worse. Mine
pulses continuously on most but not all documents, and I don't have DeltaView
installed. I don't remember what I did that could have started this.