Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Slick32

Default Borders - A Little Help

I am using MS Office 2003

Running MS XP Home SP2

I go into Word and select

Format Borders and Shading Page Border

I select box, style (solid line), color (blue), Width (4 1/2 point), Art
(none), Apply To: (whole document) then I exit.

File Print Preview

The border at the bottom of the page appears to be off the page. I cannot
see the bottom border.

If I try and print the page, I get the warning: "The Page Borders Of
Section 1 Are Outside The Printable Area of the page. Do You Want To
Continue?" This happens with or without any typing on the page(s).

What do I have to do to get the border around the entire border of the page.

Appreciate any help.

Slick32

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc

Slick,
Try to set the border measured from the text and not from the edge of the
paper. In any case also read this:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...sDontPrint.htm
Luc