Airfive

Default Page Number Help

I want to thank everyone for the wonderful help I have received in this forum.

Thanks again.

Ron

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...rontMatter.htm

"Airfive" wrote in message
I have a document that is 34 pages in length. I want to place page

numbers
in the upper right corner. I want page 1 to appear on page 4, in other
words, I don't want any page numbers to appear on the first three pages of
the document. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.