Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vamsi Maganti

Default Need Help with Word Doc Conversion To PDF

Lately I am having problem with converting the word docs with unicode
(telugu) content in it to PDF docs. I am using word 2003 version and when I
try to convert the word docs to PDF using a PDF converter, all the hyperlinks
are being messed up , meaning they are not hyperlinked any more in the PDF
doc.

But if I save the doc as rtf type and then convert it to PDFdoc, the
hyperlinks work fine.

Getting confused, if it's a word problem or the converter problem. Can any
one advise pls

Thanks

Vamsi M Maganti
www.maganti.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Have you checked to see if they have some sort of tech support?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Vamsi Maganti" wrote in message
news
PDFfactory converter from PDFFactory.com.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Which PDF software are you using?

--

JoAnn Paules