Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anne Rogers

Default How do I set a document (and envelopes) on Normal template?

When I create an envelope I select the font I want and hit the deflaut
button. The deflaut says this font will be used for all documents set up as a
Normal Template.
However, although I set the font as the deflaut font for all envelopes each
time I create a new envelope the font has reverted back to Arial.

I often create envelopes that are separate from correspondence created in
Word so I am not "pulling" the addresses from a Word document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Modify the font in the Envelope Address style. It is that style that is
applied to an envelope, not the normal style.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP