Eric

Default Caption Style...

Hi,

I'm using captions for the label Figure. The problem that
I have is that when the title of my figure doesn't fit
between the left and right indentation (has more than one
line long) the label figure stays on the first line but
the title begins in the second line.

Figure 1
title of my figurelablablablablablablablablablb
blablabla.....

I have try to play with style by adding a hanging, tabs
but I have not been able to create a style that shows the
title correctly. If you have any suggestions they are
welcomed. Thanks for your kind help.

Eric,
Richard Neville

Not sure I completely understand the problem, but it might be solved by
placing and "end of line" return somewhere. Do this by holding down the
shift key when you hit Enter; you thus continue the same style but on a new
line. When I tried adding a long title after the caption itself, it wrapped
to the next line. You may also have to adjust the right and left margins of
the Caption style itself.