Tgray

Default landscape vs portrait

I have created a file to print in landscape view. The image of the page on
the screen is correct, and the margins are mirrored correctly, but when I go
to print, page setup reverts to Portrait.

If I change it to Landscape in Page Setup, the orientation on the screen is
wrong, and all my margins get messed up.

I'm working in Mac OS 10.3.6 with Word X for Mac and printing on an Epson
Photo R300 printer.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Daiya Mitchell

Printing issues are for sure Mac-specific. Suggest you repost on the
MacWord newsgroup. Since you are on a Mac, MS web communities doesn't work
very well, anyhow, so I'm afraid I'm not sure of the exact link, but
Macintosh should be listed somewhere under the English groups. Or you can
access the groups a different way:
See here for gateway to Mac-specific ngs:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=newsgroups

Actually, before you repost, look for a more updated printer driver from
Epson, and try reinstalling if you already have the latest one, as they can
corrupt, and this sounds like a printer driver problem.
Also see if you need to update Word X.
http://word.mvps.org/macWordNew/update.htm
(hit refresh a few times in Safari, or use a different browser)
(make sure you are at least at 10.1.5)
(and I'm assuming that you are competent in Word and did in fact use Page
Setup to set Landscape orientation in the first place)

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/