Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gerry

Default How do I change document to metric?

I have a document whose settings are in imperial (inches); I need to change
to metric. Where do I find this in MS Word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

On the Tools menu, click Options. Click the General tab. Change the
"Measurement units" to "Centimeters". Click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP