dk

Default break up fields

how can we input a space between words that have alpha and numbers without
deleting any characters just seperating with space
Greg Maxey

Do you mean something like ABC123 to ABC 123?

Find: ([A-z]@)([0-9]@)

Replace with: \1 \2 that is \1space\2

dk,

I sense that you are still working on the same issue that I have spent
considerable time assisting you with already. There is an old saying "Give
a persone a fish and the person eats for a day...Teach a person to fish and
the person eats for a lifetime." I don't mind giving you a fish or two as
you don't seem insterested in learning to fish. Still, it would be polite
if you stayed with the original string and acknowledged the assistance
provided up to this point.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support