Debsy

Default I select one line of text to range right and the rest of the docu.

I make corrections to copy-edited work from authors.

I have a problem in that some of the text needs ranging-right. When I
highlight one line, does anyone know why the whole of the document ranges
right too?

Admittedly the client supplied the file as a .doc file complete with many
formatting styles, but I have had to strip these out. I called the file a
..rtf in the hope that the styles would be stripped, only to find I still have
the same problem with making text range right. Any suggestions urgently would
be gratefully received. Thank you.

Greg Maxey

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm

--