Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SteveK

Default A Word Mac question

I am trying to change the style of some text. I highlight the text. Select
a style from the pulldown and when I release the mouse the text changes but
the entry on the Format toolbar still stays on Normal. Why doesn't it set
what I just changed it to? I don't remember it working this way on a PC
but maybe there is some setting on the Mac that is doing this? Isn't the
Style box (first box on the left of the Format toolbar) supposed to tell you
what the style of the highlighted text is?

STeveK

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

If you don't get an answer here, try posting in one of the Mac-specific NGs
starting at
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/communi...pid=newsgroups