Donna

Default header-footer

When I change the page orientation from portrait to landscape or visa versa
my header keeps the format of the previous page. eg. my first page is
portrait and the next page is landscape. When I check on my landscape page
header it's still as the previous page. Any thought?????
Charles Kenyon

Uncheck "same as previous" on the header and footer in the landscape
section. If you want them to be sideways to your text, see the page about
this on the MVP FAQ site.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Donna" wrote in message
When I change the page orientation from portrait to landscape or visa
versa
my header keeps the format of the previous page. eg. my first page is
portrait and the next page is landscape. When I check on my landscape page
header it's still as the previous page. Any thought?????

donna

I think I wasn't clear enough. Even though I turn same as previous off , my
header is still as the previous page, portrait. My header reads study
numberTabcompany nametabpage number. There's center tab and right tab
set. How will I change tabs without manual manupulation in landscape pages. I
have this file which, have portrait page 10-15 time in between.

Thanks again for your help.

"Donna" wrote in message
When I change the page orientation from portrait to landscape or visa
versa
my header keeps the format of the previous page. eg. my first page is
portrait and the next page is landscape. When I check on my landscape page
header it's still as the previous page. Any thought?????

Charles Kenyon

I would create separate header/footer styles for your landscape pages with
the appropriate settings and apply these in your landscape sections.
Alternatively, you may want to have the sideways ones.
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.