Speedyy57

Default How do I remove multiple frames from a document?

I have a document that is full of frames and I need to have the frames
removed. The document was created from Crystal reports. Of course you can go
thru frield by field and remove the frames so that it can be modified but
this is very very time consuming. Is there a quick way to remove these frames
from the document?
Stefan Blom

Have you tried to select the entire document and then press CTRL+Q,
which removes direct paragraph formatting? This should work unless the
frame formatting is indeed applied with styles (it usually isn't,
though).

--
Stefan Blom