Bob Sanderson

Default Lefr Margin Changes When Height Modified

I have a Word document which originally was printed in landscape mode on
legal size (14" x 8.5") paper. I now have to resize the document to print
onto a custom size paper (14" x 9.5"), so I go to Page Setup and change the
page height to 9.5" but when I hit Ok, I get a message that one or more of
the margins is outside the printable area. If I choose "Fix", the Left
margin is changed from 0.5" to 3.21". Since I am not changing the width of
the page, I don't see any rational reason why the Left margin should
change. Any ideas?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.