Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
darrenm

Default automatic change of words

G'day,

I have a document (word 2002) that has used & instead of and. Is there
anyway I can get word to change & for and in this document without me
doing it manually (appears hundreds of times)?
I have put & and and into autocorrect but that won't change
retrospective documents.
Any help appreciated.
Cheers
darren

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy

Try the find and replace command (Ctrl+H).
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"darrenm" wrote in message
oups.com...
G'day,

I have a document (word 2002) that has used & instead of and. Is there
anyway I can get word to change & for and in this document without me
doing it manually (appears hundreds of times)?
I have put & and and into autocorrect but that won't change
retrospective documents.
Any help appreciated.
Cheers
darren

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
darrenm

Legend. Find and replace, well done never knew about it.
thanks again saved me typing it in 178 times!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy

I use it for tons of stuff.
Anne Troy