jim7753

Default TABLE OF CONTENTS

I am trying to learn on the run how to do specific Microsoft applications. Is
there an easy way to set up a table of contents in Microsoft Word that is
easy to do? Everytime I try to set up headings with divisions and
subdivisions things get out of line easily.

See http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/toc/CreateATOC.html. If you have Word
2003, see these articles:

Microsoft TOC Training Course: Part 1
http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC011356771033

TOC Training Course: Part 2
http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC011525811033

Although most of the content of the above articles would apply to most
versions of Word, you cannot access them unless you have Word 2003,
unfortunately.

news