Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
n6trf

Default execute macro

Would like to execute a macro when a doc is opened. i.e. click on the file &
the macro gets run after word opens the file. How do you do that? TIA

--
____________________________________
In Christ's matchless name

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
n6trf

If I understand this correctly I will need a new template for each doc that
requires a different macro.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Name the macro AutoOpen and store it in the document template (or
Normal.dot
if you want it to apply to all documents).

so
all may benefit.

"n6trf" wrote in message
Would like to execute a macro when a doc is opened. i.e. click on the
file

&
the macro gets run after word opens the file. How do you do that? TIA

--
____________________________________
In Christ's matchless name
ted & colleen
n6trf kc6rue

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Yes.

"n6trf" wrote in message
If I understand this correctly I will need a new template for each doc

that
requires a different macro.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Name the macro AutoOpen and store it in the document template (or
Normal.dot
if you want it to apply to all documents).

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.