Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default How do I insert "lorem ipsum" etc?

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/DummyText.htm

Brookhouse Babe wrote:
I'm certain that someone once told me a quick way to insert the latin
text that starts with "lorem ipsum dolor" that you use when you want
a lot of text to illustrate a feature of Word, but don't want readers
to be distracted by the content of the text. I can't remember the
trick, though. Anyone else know?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Typing =Rand(a,b) and pressing Enter will give you a paragraphs of b
sentences each - the sentence being "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy
dog" - AFAIK, there is no automatic way to get the lorem ipsum text.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Brookhouse Babe" Brookhouse wrote in