Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rosie Beiermeister

Default How to retrieve document that was overwritten

HELP! HELP!
Recently I overwrote a document with another document while I
was saving to the file name. I selected the wrong file by mistake.
Is there any way to retrieve the original document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy

No. Not really.
Sorry.
Please try to remember if the file was ever stored on a network server that
may have been backed up, or if you ever emailed it to anyone...
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Rosie Beiermeister" Rosie wrote in