Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Default How do I set up an email list from Excel,please be specific.

We are currently helping out a friend in a political race and we need to set
up an email list from an Excel document with numerous addresses and phone
numbers. However, I am unable to figure out from the help menu how this is
done. We are going to use three lists, each representative of an area which
he hopes to representate.

The main problem with the instructions is they are not specific enough for
thie pea size brain. Please help by emailing me directly since I have not
figured out how to use newsgroups in Internet Explorer.

Thank you.

Carol Carlson