Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sagara

Default How do I fix the footnote font in normal.dot ?

Hi, how do I fix the footnote font and size of my choosing in the normal.dot
template (I've done this many, many times over the years, but each version of
Word makes it more and more illogical!

Thanks,

Robert (using Word 2003)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sagara

Thanks. I actually managed it just after I posted. I was trying to do this
in normal.dot, which is logically where one would go, but then tried it in
with a new doc, and could save the changes I made using DEFAULT.

Thanks for your quick response,

Robert