Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
g.a. chubach

Default How do I turn off the (non-printing) margin markers?

When I open a new Word document, I see small corner shaped marks indicating
all four margins, like the text boundary setting without the dotted box text
area. They do not print. How do I disable this feature?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Go to Start All Programs Microsoft Office Microsoft Office Tools
Microsoft Office Language settings

Remove support for any Asian lnguages you may have.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"g.a. chubach" wrote in message
When I open a new Word document, I see small corner shaped marks

indicating
all four margins, like the text boundary setting without the dotted box

text
area. They do not print. How do I disable this feature?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
g.a. chubach

FANTASTIC!! Doesn't seem like Asian languages would have anything to do with
it, but I deselected 2 and voila! The marks are gone! Thank you!

"g.a. chubach" wrote in message
When I open a new Word document, I see small corner shaped marks

indicating
all four margins, like the text boundary setting without the dotted box

text
area. They do not print. How do I disable this feature?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

My pleasure!

Thank you for coming back - and, I agree, there is no obvious connection
that would make you look there.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"g.a. chubach" wrote in message
When I open a new Word document, I see small corner shaped marks

indicating
all four margins, like the text boundary setting without the dotted

box
text
area. They do not print. How do I disable this feature?

Does anyone know how to remove the margin markers from Print view Richard Page Layout 3 February 9th 06 03:40 AM
how do i change the margin markers on the page? Mark Microsoft Word Help 1 December 7th 05 08:13 PM
Margin Markers SamDev Page Layout 3 June 8th 05 12:02 AM
Margin Markers Tantrictara Page Layout 4 May 13th 05 01:10 AM
Margin Markers Andibevan New Users 1 May 10th 05 01:58 PM