Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PG

Default How do I modify normal.dot template?

The template that automatically comes up when I open a new document has
become corrupted. Text appears that should not be there.

How do I get rid of it so I'll be presented with a blank document?

Many thanks for any info you can share.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm.