Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Information Needed

Default How do I get the lines to appear around each day in the calendar?

When I open the calendar wizard, I do not get the days within boxes
(gridlines). I know how to hit show gridlines but I have to keep refreshing
the page to get the view correct when hitting enter. Anyone know what I need
to turn on or add to get this to do it automaticly each time it pulls up a
calendar?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you just want to see the table gridlines (in which case it should suffice
to display table gridlines in your default blank document), or do you want
the lines to print (in which case you have to add borders)?

"Information Needed" Information wrote in
message ...
When I open the calendar wizard, I do not get the days within boxes
(gridlines). I know how to hit show gridlines but I have to keep

refreshing
the page to get the view correct when hitting enter. Anyone know what I

need
to turn on or add to get this to do it automaticly each time it pulls up a
calendar?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Information Needed

Default How do I get the lines to appear around each day in the calend

I want each day to be "boxed in" and then when I print it, I want the lines
to print also. The Word I use at work already had the days "boxed in" when
you first pull up a new calendar but mine at home don't. I want to change
the template to always include the days "boxed in".

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you just want to see the table gridlines (in which case it should suffice
to display table gridlines in your default blank document), or do you want
the lines to print (in which case you have to add borders)?

"Information Needed" Information wrote in
message ...
When I open the calendar wizard, I do not get the days within boxes
(gridlines). I know how to hit show gridlines but I have to keep

refreshing
the page to get the view correct when hitting enter. Anyone know what I

need
to turn on or add to get this to do it automaticly each time it pulls up a
calendar?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You will need to modify the template, then, adding borders using the Tables
and Borders toolbar, the Borders button on the Formatting toolbar, or the
Format | Borders and Shading dialog.

"Information Needed" wrote in
message ...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you just want to see the table gridlines (in which case it should

suffice
to display table gridlines in your default blank document), or do you

want
the lines to print (in which case you have to add borders)?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.