Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
HeatherBMiller

Default How do I print onto a notecard?

I am trying to print a thank you card with photos onto a card that measures 5
by 6 1/2 inches. I have changed the paper size in the page layout but when I
try to print the printed text and photos do not line up properly with the
note card and the result is that everything has shifted about two inches to
the right and therefore a quarter of the page doesn't even show up on the
card. What else do I need to adjust to get my cards printed out properly? I
have tried changing the spot where I insert the card but then my printer
doesn't sense the paper. I have an HP PSC 1610 printer and am using
Microsoft Word for my thank you cards.