Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Adam

Default Why do my images keep disappearing!!

Every time I seem to scroll down the page my images seem to partially or
fully disappear, this is extremely frustrating. They appear on print preview
but then not on my normal view/print layout. Anyone got any ideas??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 04:26:31 -0800, "Adam"
wrote:

Every time I seem to scroll down the page my images seem to partially or
fully disappear, this is extremely frustrating. They appear on print preview
but then not on my normal view/print layout. Anyone got any ideas??

Try reducing the hardware acceleration setting in Start Control
Panel Display Settings Advanced Troubleshooting. If this
fixes the problem, then you should check the website of the
manufacturer of your video card to see if there is an updated driver
available.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

This appears to be attributable to the graphics driver with recent ATI
display adapters and the Intel® 82915G/82910GL Express Chipset Family
causing particular problems.

In the case of the latter, the latest driver
http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scri...ProductID=1764
appears to fix the problem. DON'T TRY TO USE THIS DRIVER WITH ANY OTHER
CHIPSET/ADAPTER.

If you have the problem with a different display adapter and are sure you
are using the latest driver, then try reducing the display's hardware
acceleration.