Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
VP Productions

Default Opening Page Format

My kids changed my blank opening page to include columns. I have to open a
new document and then go to columns and select "none" (no columns) to get to
a blank page. Does anyone know how to make my opening page a blank sheet
without columns. I would assume this would be the default opening for Word.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy

Rename your normal.dot file. Ref:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/a...osoft_word.htm