Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lande518

Default Do you have a contract for a DJ?

I have a small DJ business my husband and I run I had a contract on my old
computer and it blew up I have ran out of all the extra's I had I am trying
to avoid having to type a whole new one and looking for a template that I can
use instead.
Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Try searching the web with Google or MSN Search.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]