Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Interpreter-2

Default How to save a file with a PDF extension?

I received an email attachment with a PDF extension, tried to save it as a
Word document; but it only allowed me to save it as Text or Copy. How can I
save this document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You would need some form of conversion utility to convert it to a Word
document (even then it may not be possible if it was scanned)

If you Google for Convert PDF to Word, you will find quite a number of links
on the subject.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Interpreter-2" wrote in message
I received an email attachment with a PDF extension, tried to save it as a
Word document; but it only allowed me to save it as Text or Copy. How
can I
save this document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Acquire the full version of Acrobat; open the document, saveas Word. You'll
get something workable if the PDF was created from Word in the first place.

"Interpreter-2" wrote in message
I received an email attachment with a PDF extension, tried to save it as a
Word document; but it only allowed me to save it as Text or Copy. How
can I
save this document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

It is already saved as a PDF file. PDF is not compatible with any current
version of Word. It is a stand-alone graphical format meant to be viewed
with Acrobat Reader.