Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kate

Default option button

Hi there,

I have inserted a few option buttons in a doc and everytime i open the word
document, it is opened in "edit mode" -- i have to go to the control toolbox
and exit edit mode first before i can make the choice. is there any way i can
save the file in "user mode"?

btw, i have tried to exit edit mode first and then save the file, but it did
not work. help, pls~~~ it has taken me up more than 1 hour~~~

thanks,

Kate
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy

Likely, it's because you're using components that belong with VBA, and you
have Macro security set to high. Use the forms toolbar checkboxes instead.
See:
http://www.officearticles.com/tutori...osoft_word.htm

Hope it helps!
Anne Troy