Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Max File size, slow load

I have a per to peer network and have about 1 minute wait to load word folder
that contains 5000 letters of aprox 175mb total size. I used to be able to
load instantly, now I have to wait. The problem used to be curable by
logging off on one name, logging on another name, opening the file (which
used to be immediate) then I log off, log back on the original user and I had
instant access. Now that doesn't even work. Help! Is there a maximum # of
files or mb restriction here?