Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default track changes

Is there a way to use two colors to track changes to one document? Say I
make an insertion, it comes up in red and then I make a deletion but I want
it to come up in blue. Is this possible? I received a document from someone
else and his changes show up in two colors.

Thank you
alice
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

In Word 97, 2000, and 2003, you can choose different colors for
inserted text and deleted text in Tools | Options | Track
Changes. In Word 2002, you can use a macro to do this.