Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
momofjacole

Default make two documents out of 1 document

I have a full page document and want to make into two with the same exact
text on both halves.

It is a flyer for services that I am going to pass out and I would like to
get more flyers for the money. So I want to make 1 page into 2 half pages.

I have looked everywhere for this answer .... it is driving me crazy.
Please if anyone has the answer, let me know.

Thanks,
Christine
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

momofjacole wrote:
I have a full page document and want to make into two with the same
exact text on both halves.

It is a flyer for services that I am going to pass out and I would
like to get more flyers for the money. So I want to make 1 page into
2 half pages.

I have looked everywhere for this answer .... it is driving me crazy.
Please if anyone has the answer, let me know.

Thanks,
Christine

In the File Print dialog, set the "Pages per sheet" dropdown to 2. In the
Pages field, type

1,1

to make it repeat the single page twice. Then click OK.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman